The success of crowdfunding does not come by itself: The good preparation of a crowdfunding project is the best basis to successfully finance the project. At the regularly held crowdfunding club, participants learn how they can best prepare their campaign and which factors influence the outcome of their campaign. In addition, there is advice on what kind of "thank you" or "reward" is best suited to ensure that as many donors as possible co-finance your project. If you are planning a project or want to find out more about the topic in general, you have come to the right place.
What are the contents and what do I learn?
- Mechanisms and functions of crowdfunding
- Success factors in crowdfunding: project description, thank you, pitch video, funding goal, deadline, graphics, communication
- Tips and tricks for project creation
- Communication strategies for a crowdfunding campaign
- Discussion of best cases and if necessary own project ideas
- Course of a crowdfunding campaign on Nordstarter
Who's the speaker?
Isabel Jansen is responsible for crowdfunding in the financing department and conceives event programmes for career starters in the knowledge department. She studied Cultural Studies (B.A.) at the Leuphana University Lüneburg and the University of South Wales and studied Culture and Media Management (M.A.) at the Institute KMM in Hamburg. In addition to organizing cultural projects, Isabel Jansen worked at the Coworking-Space Betahaus Hamburg.
Participation is free of charge
The event will be held in german.
Register now: LINK