Lecture Series - Butter bei die Fische (SuSe 2019)
Eligible to participate are students, vocational students and graduates (up to 5 years after graduation) of creative education and study programs.
The lecture series "Butter bei die Fische" is aimed at future freelancers and tradespeople who want to be prepared for entering the labour market. In various lectures with speakers from the creative industries, basic economic knowledge is imparted and questions about self-employment in the creative industries are answered. This lecture series is offered every semester in cooperation with Hamburg universities and private creative schools.
Lecture topics in the summer semester 2019
- Basic knowledge about self-employment on Monday, 15 April
- Flexible coverage and retirement provision on Monday, 29 April
- The Künstlersozialkasse and KSK short consultation on Monday, 6 May
- Your own website on Monday, 13 May
- Intellectual property on Monday 27 May
- The offer on Monday, 3 June
- Successful acquisition on Monday, 24 June
- The contract and the invoice on Monday, 1 July
- Taxes on Monday 8 July
Participation is free of charge.
The event will be held in German.
back to list