Storytelling for Creative Professions
Addressing head and heart with a story, winning people over: This is the goal of storytelling in PR - and a particularly appealing form of customer communication, because it shares values and conveys meaning, clearly, naturally, directly.
In this workshop you will learn how to develop a story for your creative offering that creates trust and arouses curiosity. Business decisions are also made on a personal basis. This is why business stories ensure that emotions are not forgotten and that closeness is created.
Storytelling fits everywhere: on websites, during pitching, in customer meetings. This workshop aims at stories that remain in your memory and are gladly told to others. Get to know storytelling methods and test them out for your own pusposes.
What are the contents and what do I learn?
- The contents of a good story
- Best practice examples for successful storytelling in PR
- Change of perspective: addressing the problems and needs of the target group
- Highlighting the best parts of your story that make you interesting and sympathetic
- From communication goal to core message with the story grid
- Narrating plainly descriptively and compellingly
- Collecting stories: Case studies, references, customer stories
After the workshop, the participants will know how to develop and tell stories in a targeted way. They will also take ideas with them for collecting story material in their daily work.
Who's the speaker?
Christiane Zwick haS been a reporter for ARD for over 20 years, telling stories from all over the world. She received three radio awrds for her stories. She did PR for a social media company and now works as a story coach for self-employed people, medium-sized companies and universities.
Participations costs € 85,00 (plus Eventbrite fees and taxes).
The event will be held in German.
back to list