Job advertisement! We are looking for a Project Manager (m/f/d)
We want you!
The Hamburg Kreativ Gesellschaft mbH is looking for
A Project Manager (m/f/d)
(full-time, initially on a fixed-term basis)
gamecity:Hamburg is the location initiative for Hamburg’s games industry. It is part of the Hamburg Kreativ Gesellschaft and it is financed by the City of Hamburg (Ministry of Culture and Media).
Hamburg is one of the leading hubs for the games industry in Germany. The task of gamecity:Hamburg is to support the games ecosystem in Hamburg with new programs, to make it visible, connect stakeholders and identify new trends. To achieve this, gamecity:Hamburg was completely repositioned in mid-2019 and got a highly motivated team. From 2020, the initiative will also be the point of contact for Hamburg's new games funding, launch an incubator especially for game developers, and offer a wide range of new services to support the constantly growing industry in Hamburg.
To conceptualize, shape and supervise new service offers, to further develop existing formats and thus strengthen the positioning of Hamburg as a games hub, effective immediately, we are looking for a committed full-time project manager (m/f/d).
- Independent planning and implementation of various formats, projects, service offering, and events for the games industry
- Conceptual design and implementation of a new incubator program and other offers
- Partner acquisition and expanding of networking relationships with relevant stakeholders for gamecity:Hamburg (companies, universities, networks, etc.)
- Public lectures at events, moderation of panels and workshops in German and English, etc.
- Strategic planning and implementation of location marketing measures for gamecity:Hamburg
- A completed degree in a suitable field of study or many years of relevant professional experience
- Proven experience in project management (conception, strategic focus, implementation)
- Contact network in the (Hamburg) digital/games industry
- (First) professional experience in business and/or location promotion
- Experience in networking and cross-company work
- A high customer and service orientation
- Very good communication skills
- Team spirit
- Willing to work flexible hours, as well as to participate in evening and, if necessary, weekend events
- Ideally existing knowledge of important industry events such as gamescom, GDC, Nordic, etc.
- Proficient handling of current user software and web tools
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- High level of personal responsibility in a small and creative team
- Diverse tasks with a high degree of creative freedom
- High-level flexibility
- The opportunity to actively shape the future of Hamburg’s games landscape
- Cooperation with companies and interesting representatives of the games industry, startups, associations, networks, authorities and experts in Hamburg
- Significant contribution to the further development of Hamburg as a games hub and gamecity:Hamburg
- New perspectives through the cooperation with over 30 colleagues of the Hamburg Kreativ Gesellschaft
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week) and it is initially limited to at least 2 years.
A dedicated team is looking forward to receiving your application in German or English exclusively by email with all the usual documents, the date on which you could start with us and your salary expectations by February 10, 2020, 11:59 p.m.:
Hamburg Kreativ Gesellschaft mbH
Hongkongstr. 5 / 3rd floor
If you have any questions, please contact Dennis Schoubye, Project Lead gamecity:Hamburg, at +49 40 879 79 86 - 27 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Hamburg Kreativ Gesellschaft is a company of the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg for the promotion of Hamburg's creative industries (www.kreativgesellschaft.org). gamecity:Hamburg (www.gamecity-hamburg.de) is part of the Hamburg Kreativ Gesellschaft.
back to list