November 22, 2021
Job alert! We are looking for a Project Manager (m/f/d)
Hamburg Kreativ Gesellschaft is a public institution for the creative industry's promotion in the Hanseatic City of Hamburg. In addition to workshops, lectures, and networking events, it offers players in the eleven sub-markets of the creative industries individual consulting, coaching, crowdfunding, and help with financing and finding suitable workspaces. With the Cross Innovation Hub, the Hamburg Kreativ Gesellschaft is the initiator of a project to promote cross-sector collaboration with the creative industries. It is also the owner of the location initiatives Gamecity Hamburg, nextMedia.Hamburg and designxport, making it the largest institution for the promotion of the creative industries in Germany.
As a location initiative for Hamburg's games industry, Gamecity Hamburg is responsible for supporting the games ecosystem in Hamburg with new programs, making it visible, connecting stakeholders, and identifying new trends. The initiative is also the point of contact for Hamburg's prototype funding and the Games Lift Incubator.
To conceptualize, shape and supervise new service offers, to further develop existing formats and thus strengthen the positioning of Hamburg as a games hub, we are looking for a dedicated Project Manager (m/f/d) with immediate effect, limited to 1 year as a parental leave replacement.
- Independent content-related and organizational planning and implementation of various projects, service offers and events for the games industry and beyond
- Planning and implementation of location marketing measures (exhibition appearances etc.)
- Planning and implementation of our Games Lift Incubator program
- Partner acquisition and expansion of networking relationships with relevant stakeholders for Gamecity Hamburg (companies, universities, networks, etc.)
- Moderation of panels and workshops in German and English
- A completed degree in a suitable field of study or many years of relevant professional experience
- Proven experience in project management (conception, strategic focus, implementation and evaluation of measures)
- Self-dependent, structured and solution oriented work
- Strong time management skills and quick comprehension
- Experience in planning and organizing the content of (digital) events and programs
- Experience in networking and cross-company work
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Very good communication skills
- Team spirit
- Willingness for a high level of personal commitment, flexible work schedules, and participation in evening and, if necessary, weekend events
- Proficient handling of current user software and web tools
- Ideally a contact network in the games and digital industry
- High level of creative freedom to implement ideas and projects independently and with the support of a highly motivated team
- Diverse tasks in an innovative growing sector of the creative industry
- Flexible working hours and remote working
- The opportunity to actively shape the future of Hamburg’s creative scene and games landscape
- Cooperation with companies and interesting representatives of the creative industries, explicitly the games industry, startups, associations, networks, authorities and experts in Hamburg
- Flat hierarchies
- New perspectives through the cooperation with over 50 colleagues of the Hamburg Kreativ Gesellschaft
The position can be full-time or part-time and is initially limited to 1 year.
A dedicated team is looking forward to receiving your application in German or English exclusively by email with all the usual documents, the date on which you could start with us, and your salary expectations by December 08, 2021, 11:59 pm:
Hamburg Kreativ Gesellschaft mbH
If you have any questions, please contact Dennis Schoubye, Head of Gamecity Hamburg, at +49 40-2372435-77, firstname.lastname@example.org