August 6, 2020
Mind the Progress congress 2020 as podcast
As the annual Mind the Progress congress by the Hamburg Kreativ Gesellschaft in co-operation with nextMedia.Hamburg cannot take place in its usual form this year, a completely new alternative was found to provide interested members of especially, but not exclusively, the creative industries with an understanding and a discussion of topics concerning digital change in the modern age.
This year, the Mind the Progress congress on creativity and digitization takes place in a completely new format: as a podcast by the Hamburg Kreativ Gesellschaft in co-operation with nextMedia.Hamburg.
Every Thursday a new episode is published in which, together with various guests, major questions of the modern digital age are discussed, questions about opinion-shaping and decision-making, accountability, the unmasking of fake news, and the role of the creative industries in answering these questions.
The guests on the already published episodes were
- Prof. Dr. Harald Welzer, sociologist and social psychologist
- Dr. Alexander Fischer, philosopher and psychotherapist
- Dr. Holly Robbins, design anthropologist and industrial designer
Future guests include
- Julius van der Laar, campaign and strategy consultant
- Leena Simon, philosopher and web politologist
- Malin Schulz, art director and part of the chief editorial staff of DIE ZEIT, as well as photographer
- Sille Krukow, nudging and behavioral design expert
- Dr. Carsten Brosda, Senator of the Ministry for Culture and Media of the City of Hamburg
You can find more information and all already published episodes here: https://mindtheprogress.de/podcast/