April 6, 2021
Watch the video: Workshop Prototype Funding Insights
Do you want to apply for the Prototype Funding? As of now, you can watch the video of the past Prototype Funding Insights Workshop, which addressed a lot of topics on how to prepare for the application process and how to prepare your budget calculations.
The online workshop focussed on these topics among others:
- From idea to pitch – from pitch to submission – from prototype to deal
- Finding the right budget
- How can Indie Devs do a realistic market and competitor analysis for their planned game projects?
- Which key figures & market data should be used?
- What metrics are (freely) available?
- With which already published games should the own project be compared?
- What and how to prototype
- What should be considered when creating a project plan?
- Timings – how long will all of this take? Tips for developing a prototype that arouses the interest of publishers
You can watch the complete video on our Youtube channel: